Horse Riding Surrey
We offer the opportunity to participate in a number of sponsored rides throughout the year including;
We are always open to suggestions of other sponsored rides.
Hire of the horse which will be transported to the ride location.
*Please note: All riders must have been for an assessment lesson or hack at our yard or ride regularly with us.
Frequently Asked Questions:
7. How early should I arrive for sponsored ride?
You should arrive 15 minutes before your ride.
8. Do you provide riding hats?
You must provide your own hat and safety equipment for away rides ie gallops, day rides, hunting, beach rides, sponsored rides etc.
9. Do you provide riding boots or any other riding gear?
No we do not provide any other riding gear.
10. What clothing and footwear should I bring?
The right clothing is important. We ride in exposed places and the weather can change quickly so warm clothing is a must and sunscreen in the Summer.
We do not recommend:
• Tight jeans – as they can rub the inside thigh
• Tight tops/jackets – as you need to be able to move freely
• Flip Flops
• High Heels
We do recommend:
• Boots with a heel, i.e. riding boots or dealer boots - http://image.equestrian.com/images/pdp/zoom/560900_Brown_v01.jpg