Horse Riding Surrey
Our friendly (but firm) qualified freelance riding instructor is available for private adult lessons from beginners to advanced. Time slots available on request.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How long will it take me to learn ride?
Assuming you are of average fitness and strength, then it should take approximately five lessons (no longer than a week apart) to learn the basics i.e. rising trot.
2. Do you cater for complete beginners?
3. Can I just have a single lesson to try-out horse riding?
4. Can I have a lesson in the evenings/after dark?
Not at this stage but this is something we may offer in the future.
5. Do you have lessons for children?
No, teenagers are the youngest we can teach.
6. Can two people have a lesson at the same time/do you run group lessons
No, all our lessons are for individuals.
7. How early should I arrive for my lesson?
You should arrive 10 minutes before your lesson.
8. Do you provide riding hats?
Yes we provide riding hats of all sizes free of charge - all of which comply with the current safety standards.
9. Do you provide riding boots or any other riding gear?
No we do not provide any other riding gear besides riding hats.
10. What clothing and footwear should I bring?
The right clothing is important. We ride in exposed places and the weather can change quickly so warm clothing is a must and sunscreen in the Summer.
We do not recommend:
• Tight jeans – as they can rub the inside thigh
• Tight tops/jackets – as you need to be able to move freely
• Flip Flops
• High Heels
We do recommend:
• Boots with a heel, i.e. riding boots or dealer boots - http://image.equestrian.com/images/pdp/zoom/560900_Brown_v01.jpg